Are you included in people who want a drawing tablet compatible with Chromebook? Are you sick of incompatibility issues with your drawing tablets?
Then worry not, as you will find your solution if you keep reading this article till the end.
There are so many people who want to use Chromebook as drawing tablet, but most of the famous brands do not offer drivers for Chromebooks. There are several options available on Amazon’s official website, but first, we will discuss how it will be helpful for you to use.
What are the advantages of using drawing tablets compatible with Chromebook?
First of all, we can say that Chromebooks are an advanced type of machine/computer that will assist you in working quicker than any other hardware. They run on Chrome OS, i.e., Google operating system, and are also less costly. It can be used as an alternative to a Windows laptop or even a MacBook. Chromebooks are less prone to the risk of viruses, so your work is relatively safer if you use Chromebook as drawing tablet.
List of drawing tablets compatible with Chromebook:
After discussing Chromebooks’ advantages, let’s move to the most efficient and high-performing drawing tablets that will push your creativity into new heights and that too within your budget.
So we will not waste time and move straight to the topic…
1- Huion KAMVAS Pro 13
Huion KAMVAS Pro 13 is included in one of the most admirable products due to its unique features and productivity. This drawing tablet’s compatibility with Chromebook and other software makes it even more of a helpful product. Many professionals and even beginners want to use Chromebook as a drawing tablet, which fits best for them.
- It comes with 15.28 x 8.62 x 0.43 dimensions providing you a pretty big screen to draw on.
- With 8192 pen pressure, Huion Kamvas Pro 13 draws accurate and precise designs once you get used to the pen’s pressure.
- 60 degrees of tilt function makes your drawing experience exciting and fun
- Incredible features like anti-glare glass protect your eyes from the bright screen.
- Its compatibility with software like Sai (Paint tool), Clip Studio, and Adobe Photoshop makes it a more desirable product among professionals.
- Compatible with Chromebook (chrome OS88 or above), Mac OS (10.12 or above) & Windows 7 or later
- Package includes Power Adapter, Adjustable sturdy stand, Cleaning Cloth, 3-in-1 Cable, and a quick start guide
Pros & Cons of Huion KAMVAS Pro 13
- 13.3 inches display screen
- 11mm of thickness
- Battery-free pen
- Full-laminated Anti-glare etched glass surface
- Wide Color Gamut of 120% sRGB
- Four programmable press keys & 1 Touch Bar
- It takes time to get used to the pen pressure
- Not a standalone product
2- One By Wacom
One by Wacom, with its unique features, is not only the first choice of beginners but also of professional artists. It performs with greater efficiency, and the Wacom tablet is compatible with Chromebook, Windows & Mac. Along with compatibility, it’s brilliantly performing ability has built trust among the users and has made Wacom a brand. Let’s move to its specifications to see whether it’s an excellent fit for you or not.
- This Wacom tablet comes with 6 inches x 3.7 inches of active surface area
- When you register your tablet, you get three month free trails of Ed Tech, ExplainEverything, Limnu, Pear Deck, Clip Studio Paint Pro, and much more
- With One by Wacom, you will be able to draw, edit and share your designs and also, you will be able to contact & interact in virtual meetings.
- One by Wacom allows you to write equations or even formulas because it just works like a paper.
- Compatible with Chromebook, Windows & Mac OS (latest versions)
Pros & Cons of One by Wacom
- 6 inches of display screen
- Low price
- Electro-magnetic pen technology
- Battery-free pen
- It can be easily plugged in through USB-A or USB-C adapter
- It takes time to understand it completely
3- XP-PEN Star G960S Plus
XP-Pen Star is one of the drawing tablets compatible with Chromebook, Android phones, Windows, and Mac. It digitizes your designs and makes drawing in Chromebook a reality for you. With an extraordinary touch of creativity, this XP-Pen drawing tablet works best for graphic designers and as well as for beginners. Keeping it short and crisp, let’s move towards its specifications:-
- With package dimensions of 13.5 x 9 x 2 inches, you will get a wide active surface area to draw on
- The plastic layer on the display screen protects the surface from scratches or any other mishaps
- It allows you to write using ink and also has an option to present your handwritten notes visually to your viewers
- It works well with MS office software like One Note, PowerPoint or Word, making it more professional and ideal for use
- Compatible with software like FlipaClip, Zenbrush, illustrator, Photoshop, Autodesk Sketchbook, and more to make your designs more creative and eye-catching
- Compatible with Android phones 6.0 or above, Compatible with Chromebook, Windows & Mac OS (latest versions)
Pros & Cons of XP-Pen Star G960S Plus
- 9 x 6 inches wide drawing surface
- Low price with excellent features
- Built-in eraser provides quick wipe
- Battery-free pen with 8192 pressure sensitivity
- 60 degrees tilt function
- Not a standalone product, requires a pc/laptop to operate
4- Huion KAMVAS Pro 12
Huion KAMVAS Pro 12 is a drawing tablet compatible with Chromebook and also with various other software. With its spectacular performance and productivity, it has become the first choice of users for Chromebook drawing. It’s specifications include:-
- The product dimensions of 11.6 inches provide a wide surface for you to draw creative designs.
- The device provides rich colors to add value and natural touch to your designs with its 120% sRGB color gamut.
- You can control the canvas for moving or zooming in through 4 programmable press keys and a one-touch bar. It makes it easier for beginners to learn and design their artwork.
- It’s built-in advanced technology like OCA glue keeps the screen clear by removing the air layer. It also reduces the distance between the cursor and the pen nib.
- An anti-glare glass minimizes the reflection between the glass and the screen that protects your eyes.
- It is compatible with Chromebook (chrome88 or above), Mac OS & Windows (latest versions).
- The device also has software support of Adobe Photoshop, Krita, Manga Studio, illustrator, and much more to make your designs visually appealing and elegant.
- The package comes with an adjustable stand (six angles available for adjustment), Power adapter, pen holder, 3-in-1 cable, and much more
Pros & Cons of Huion KAMVAS Pro 12
- 11.6 inches display screen
- 11mm thickness
- 1920 x 1080 high resolution
- Full laminated technology screen
- 178° viewing angle
- Portable device
- Covers the color gamut of 120% sRGB
- Not a standalone product
The above mentioned list may help you in deciding which tablet fits your requirements. If you are interested in standalone drawing tablets then check out Best Standalone Drawing Tablet With Screen.