Do you feel the need to have a professional device that can enhance your working experience? Then you should try one of the best drawing tablets with a screen that comes at affordable cheap rates. See the list below to find out your best drawing tablet.
List of Drawing Tablets:
1- Wacom Sketch Pro
This Wacom tablet is specially made for professional graphic designers to serve their clients with the best and quality designs. Wacom Sketchpad Pro Graphic Pen Drawing Tablet is the best drawing tablets with screen available on amazon. The specifications are given below:
- It comes with 9.1 inches display that allows the artists to draw smoothly.
- A Fine tip pen or a ballpoint pen is included with the purchase that gives mobility while drawing.
- One button press on the Wacom Sketchpad Pro turns your designs into a digital format that makes your designs more elegant and eye-catching.
- Inkspace software is present in the device that captures designs in vector format.
- You can not only draw designs but can also share them with your friends through SoMe Sites, email, or even through text. This makes your experience more memorable and exciting.
Pros & Cons for Wacom Sketchpad Pro
- 9.1 inches display screen
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Android, AppleiOS
- The weight of the item is 1.00 lbs that mean it is easy to carry anywhere in a suitcase
- Easy to use if you already worked on a Wacom device
- Digitizes your sketches for better display
- It takes time to understand its functions completely
- Not for beginners, as the slickness of glass takes time to get used to it
2- Monoprice 10 x 6.25-inch Graphic Drawing Tablet
Graphic designers always find the best device that is easy to use, works smoothly and error-free and provides beautiful and elegant results. If you are a graphic designer and find a similar device, you have landed at the right place, as I’m going to share with you one of the best drawing tablets with screen that will deliver perfect results. Any guesses??
Yes, it’s a Monoprice Graphic drawing tablet. Its beautiful display and fantastic performance make the user’s experience a memorable one. Once you become used to of this tablet, then it can be one of the best drawing tablet with screen for beginners.
Let’s keep everything short and simple and move straight to its specifications, pros, and cons so you can decide whether this product fulfills your needs or not.
- It has a 10 x 6.25 inches display that gives you a smooth and wide space to draw designs.
- It comes with eight express keys and sixteen hot cells that facilitate the users in launching the app, opening web pages, sending emails, and various other functions.
- High resolution is made possible with this device because of 5080 lines per inch, 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity, and a 200 RPS report rate that provides high drawing resolution and accurate performance.
- Windows XP drivers and Mac OS drivers are included with this device.
Pros & Cons for Monoprice 10 x 6.25-inch Graphic Drawing Tablet
- Wide drawing space with 10 x 6.25 inches screen
- The device’s battery is AAA that lasts longer and is also easy to replace with a new one.
- Relatively easy and comfortable to use, even for beginners
- No compatibility issues at all; it works well with all devices by installing the respective drivers.
- Occasional pressure and compatibility issues if you are not downloading the right drivers
3- WINDEK LCD Writing Tablet
Do you need a drawing tablet that kids can use? If yes, you reached the right place as the Windek Lcd writing tablet is a perfect device for kids and adults. It has a drawing doodle where kids can draw whatever they want, and it also has an eraser that makes the drawing experience even better. It is one of the best drawing tablets with screen that allows you to create eye-catching unique designs. If you don’t want to spend a high price, this is the best budget drawing tablet as it is much cheaper and is also better in quality.
Let’s move straight to its specifications, pros and cons that will make your decision-making process easy and comfortable.
- 12 inches wide surface allows you to draw or sketch more comfortably
- Its Lock button helps you to secure your work. This lock button prevents anyone to delete all the work saved on your device accidentally
- Its pre-sea LCD button battery lasts longer and is even replaceable
- This electronic LCD tablet is environmentally friendly as it consumes extremely little power and saves as much as 100,000 pcs paper that equals to 3 trees
Pros & Cons for WINDEK LCD Writing Tablet
- Easy to handle and to use
- Light-weighted feels like writing on paper.
- Not expensive
- Less power consumption
- Its glass-free LCD screen protects your eyes.
- In case of marks, use the eraser to remove the dents or scratches on the screen.
- You can utilize this tablet for various purposes like a notepad, a doodle board, a writing pad, a letter board or a memo board, etc.
- There is only one color for artwork.
4- Huion Kamvas 16
Do you feel the need to have a durable, easy-to-use device and can perform various functions? If yes, then here it is…
Now I’m going to share one of the best drawing tablets with screen with screen that will function as a computer. Huion Kamvas 16 (2021) is a drawing tablet that helps you in professional tasks as it is compatible with various software like Microsoft Office Word, Powerpoint, Excel. This unique feature will help you perform your work with more ease and flexibility. Complete guidelines are explained on the amazon website (link is given below). You will get all the details on connecting and using this device as it’s better to gain proper knowledge before using any product to avoid any inconvenience for a better user experience.
So, below are some of the specifications of this product.
- 15.6-inch panel size
- This product comes with full laminated technology
- It has a digital pen- battery-free – PW517. The pen has 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity that provides you with a natural drawing experience
- Anti-glare, matte film surface finish provides transparent and clear screen
- Net weight of 1.26 kg and thickness of 12mm makes it comfortable for users to take this device anywhere they want without any hassle
- Ten programmable shortcut keys
- Compatible with Mac OS 10.12, Windows 7 or later, and Android (DP 1.2 USB 3.1)
Pros & Cons for Huion Kamvas 16
- Long-lasting battery
- Easily Portable
- Ensures vivid and clear images with 120% sRGB, 178°viewing angle, and 5080 LPI resolution work
- Multitasker can be used for remote work, drawing, or even for graphic designing.
- It works by connecting it with a computer or a laptop as it is not a standalone tablet.
- It is expensive
The above mentioned list may help you in deciding which tablet fits your requirements. If you are interested in standalone drawing tablets then check out Best Standalone Drawing Tablet With Screen.